[GUIDE] Textile Logistics – which solution is best for us?
6 May, 2020
With Texi Dispenser Station there’s no physical limit for the users to exceed their account or extract textiles not included in their user profile. In order to control the staff’s withdrawals, the logistics solution must be supplemented with TEXI Transfer Gate. The Texi Transfer Gate is typically placed by the door of the room in which clean textiles are stored. The Texi Transfer Gate is used in combination with the Texi Dispenser Station and sounds an alarm in the event that non-registered textiles are removed from the room. The Texi Transfer Gate can also be used to register textiles which are refilled in the room.
TEXI Dispenser Station is available with support for HF chip.
Withdrawal of clothes are made in a simple process:
1. The user collects the items that is to be used during the day
2. The items are placed on the reading surface. Up to five items can be read at the same time.
3. The user registers using their access card and is informed if the read items are a valid withdrawal.
4. A valid withdrawal is registered to the users credit. Unvalid withdrawals (e.g. in case of reached credit limit) are not allowed.
For an experienced user the whole process only takes a few seconds.
The process for returning clothes is easy and intuitive:
1. The user activates the reader by pushing a button on the display
2. The items to be returned are placed on the reading surface. Up to five items can be read at the same time.
3. The display shows how many items that have been registered
4. The items are moved to the textile return bin
For an experienced user the return process is even quicker than for withdrawing clothes.
The TEXI Dispenser Station is delivered with a console for mounting on a wall, but it can also be placed standing on a flat surface such as a table or a shelf.
If you have any questions regarding our logistics solutions or products, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have questions about our products, services or want to discuss how we can optimize your textile logistics, please use the form to contact Anders Bergfeldt. He can answer just about everything, we promise!
Tel: +46 8-410 914 42